Wednesday, October 19, 2016

More Christmas cards!


For the pink Christmas challenge at Splitcoast Falliday Fest, I used the new October Christmas kit of the Month Snow Globe (with coordinating dies). The paper is Stampin' Up Perfectly Artistic, embossing folder us a Cuttlebug one. 


I love this beautiful Christmas Victorian house, an old one from PSX. I want to live in it. I embossed the image in silver and colored in markers. Added Stickles Star Dust, and two different chunky SU white glitters. Embossed with an SU folder and cut a label shape out of card front for window.
Popped this up on dimensionals.


Another new set from Hero Arts is this Coffee Cup tags. Love this one and it is perfect for the many Starbucks gift cards I give during the holidays. Christmas dsp by Teresa Collins, cardstock Cherry Cobbler.



No comments: