Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Tags

Thanks for not abandoning me! I have not stopped crafting or blogging, things have just been so busy here lately, I haven't had nearly enough hours in the day. I'm sure I'm not alone in this with the upcoming holiday season fast approaching.
This tag uses an old gingerbread man stamp that I drag out every holiday because I love him. Colored in Copics, icing trim was highlighted with Dazzling Details sparkly glue and then I added some white Flower Soft flocking. The paper is Nordic Noel? (new in current SU holiday mini catalog), with red baker's twine, and Christmas sentiment from Punches Three. I used the white cardboard that came in the designer paper pack to adhere the paper to so it gives the tag a little more body. I stamped over a dozen of these gingers so I will complete them assembly line style later today.  

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

So cute! Never a thought, in my mind anyway, about not checking in on you each time you post - however often that is. It's just fine with me as I get inspiration every time I visit! ~chris