Monday, February 4, 2013

Boutique Birthday

I had my heart set on using the colors of Saffron, Sahara Sand, and Baja Breeze and the only paper I could find that fit the bill was this Attic Boutique paper. Still had a few sheets of this left. I stamped off the design from the large tea cup from Tea Shoppe in saffron and the added the Well Scripted sentiment in Baja. Scallop and large oval punches for this and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the surrounding panels. Embellished with half pearls and some lace trim from Artisan Embellishments kit. The bird and branch punch was used for the leaves in Sahara Sand. The small flower was punched from a white doily with the 1 1/4"scallop circle punch, secured with a white neutrals brad and edges were inked in Baja. It looks a bit flattened in picture but I have since fluffed it up so it looks more like a rose :) This layout is for the Mojo Monday sketch this week.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, JoAnne!