Monday, December 20, 2010

Build a Blossom


It is my week to host the Color Challenge on Splitcoast. I looked and looked but did not see my very favorite ever combination ever used. Drumroll, please... Basic Black, Real Red, and Whisper White with the dessert option of hearts.
The big flower is the new Build A Blossom and coordinating punch available in January from Stampin' Up. I am so in love with this stamp set and punch! I used the Medallion stamp in black behind that and the red hearts in the corner are from Mark's Finest Papers set Hearts Hearts Hearts. Build a brad center in pewter.

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Beautiful, Joanne! Love this combo. Can't wait to try it out. :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How happy you have made me today!!! And looking at your RED flower has made me smile all the more!! Happy and Merry, gf!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

incredibly beautiful !!!!!
great colors, too!!!!
tfs:)

Peggy said...

Spectacular flower! Love your card!