Saturday, October 30, 2010

Season Of Joy


A color challenge card for the Hope You Can Cling To cards for cancer card drive. I had hoped to participate in all of the challenges but the days of October really got away from me.
This card uses all Stampin' Up supplies~ Candy Cane Christmas paper with the Season Of Joy stamp set, white taffeta ribbon, and pinking hearts border punch. I used Cool Caribbean cardstock but you could swap it out for Baja Breeze if you want to stay with current products. The challenge called for aqua so this choice worked better for me. I added a bit of fine green glitter to the tree. The sentiment Celebrate seems to work better with a bit of sparkle :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is wonderful having the pink trees for the cancer card.
Thank you also for the nice comment you left on my blog for the Speedy Cat holiday challenge. It is appreciated!
Sharon

JulieA said...

That's really cute!!!! Love that tree with that DSP. Love it!

Mary Marsh said...

I really like the season of joy set-you used it well on this card

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this tree image and that shade of green goes so well with the pastel prints in the DP!