Monday, August 2, 2010

Christmas Cards



The first card is for today's challenge to use polka dots I made a simple card using Delightful Decorations ornaments in Real Red and Not Quite Navy. Branch is Lovely As A Tree in artichoke with gold embossed cord and berries from Berry Christmas. Sentiment from Sincere Salutations.

The second card is today's technique challenge to make a plaid background on a solid silhouette stamp, I also added some kissed flowers to the cardinal. All supplies on this card are Mark's Finest Papers and the set Tweet Blessings comes out in mid-August.

4 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW! I never thought of using the tree as a branch! Great with the ornaments!! I adore that RED cardinal!

ChristineCreations said...

Love the Lovely as a tree used as a branch. Great idea!

Becky said...

wow..I just love this card, so creative.

Helen said...

Love the first card!