Sunday, December 6, 2009

On A Pedestal


I cased this idea from the birthday card Hallmark sent to me, changing a lot of details to make it different. I loved the idea of the "streamers" across the design and tried to make mine with some narrow organdy ribbon. I used Stampin' Up's On A Pedestal embossing the cake plate in silver and the cake in Rose Red craft and clear e.p. The teeny tiny silver flowers are negatives from a floral border punch (I have a hard time throwing anything away). The silver embossed sentiment is from the retired set It's Your Birthday. Cardstocks used were Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, and Brushed Silver.

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

OH how cute are they stacked on top of each other like this! Adorable card Joanne!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Cute card, Joanne! I made my Belli card for this week using a border punch and couldn't throw my little flower centers away, either! We just finished watching Sleepless in Seattle....now I'm Sleepy in Stone Mountain ;-)

JulieA said...

Oh, that's so sweet and pretty! Love the colors!