Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Snow Burst


This K & Co paper was made for the SU Snow Burst set. The small snowflake in this set is almost an exact match for the one on the paper but I couldn't fit it into my design. This is for today's SCS sketch challenge, thanks Rox and Christine. Also for our Doubledog Dare Challenge this week hosted by Beverly (beestamper) who sent an awesome package of goodies that we chose two items from for our Christmas themed card. Thanks Beverly, you rock!
I chose the K & Co paper and I stamped the sentiment Wishing You A Merry One over and over as my background for the Snow Burst flake. It took a while to adhere all of the pearls to the scallop, thank goodness for my granny magnifying glasses. Purely Pomegranate card base and satin ribbon. White gel dots all around edges.

4 comments:

Susan said...

this is such a pretty take on the SC, Joanne! I love the hanging medallion...reminds me of an ornament! You girls seem to be quite blessed with all those goodies crossing over the US! How cool, I love to see what you all do next.

Oh and about those granny glasses, what ever works, I have to take mine off to see these days

JulieA said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful! You're right, that paper is perfect for the snow burst set. (Mine should arrive today!) You are so talented. I love seeing what you come up with.

Anne Harada said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GF!!! HOPE YOU'RE CELEBRATING LIKE A CRAZY WOMAN!!!

Big giant hugs!! May God Bless you all year long!!

Anne
p.s. Your Snow Burst card is a delight! I love those baby pearls and the awesome goodies from Bev that you used!! Woo hoo!! What fun!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a knockout! Great sketch, colors and design!